IMPORTANT: All Mid-Hudson weekends are now being held at the MARIST BROTHERS CENTER AT ESOPUS. Marist is located on Route 9W in the Town of Esopus, about 7 1/2 miles north of the Mid Hudson Bridge. (Click here to see the Marist website).
– Not to be confused with any of the Marist facilities in Dutchess County
– We are no longer affiliated with Mt. Alvernia
We are currently meeting at the Clintondale Christian Church, in the sanctuary on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm. (ALL pescadores are considered non-voting members and are extended an open invitation to attend any posted Secretariat meetings).
Contact Valerie Mehl with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Secretariat Officers and Committee Chairs (2023-2026):
- President: Valerie Mehl
- Vice-President: Mike Helm
- Recording Secretary: Bethany Snavely Rogers
- Treasurer: Lee Pagones
- Financial Secretary: Gary Nagelhout
- Pre-Weekend Committee Chair: Susan Willhite
- Weekend Committee Chair: John Pennings
- Post-Weekend Committee Chair: Beth Akins
- Communications Committee Chair: Jeff Mehl